Re: Draft email to maintainers regarding Priority / Severity in Bugzilla

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 13:22 -0500, Ian Pilcher wrote:
> Jesse Keating wrote:
> >
> > You do realize that the page you quoted is a draft done by another
> > contributor, which hasn't been approved that I'm aware of?  I mean, I
> > could quote you graffiti from the alley of the library, doesn't make it
> > Shakespeare.

> Actually, I didn't.  Mea culpa.

Just as an update - the topic did come up in today's Bugzappers meeting,
James Laska had mentioned yesterday that some of the language in it
doesn't actually match the approach we've mostly decided on through
mailing list discussion, so I'll be making small changes to a couple of
bits of the draft.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey