Re: Draft email to maintainers regarding Priority / Severity in Bugzilla

On 2009-04-21, 16:59 GMT, Jerry Amundson wrote:
> And so continues the defensive posturing from the @redhat.com
> address space. Like sand through the hour-glass...

I don't understand the link between me saying that we shouldn't
take unfinished draft as a norm and me (and Jesse) being
@redhat.com.

However, I would like to emphasize than when I think we shouldn't
toss on developers' toes it includes EVERY maintainer of Fedora
package, not only @redhat.com ones.

Matej