Rawhide 32 bit network installs broken.

Responding to the call to test Rawhide on lesser machines, I made
a 32 bit boot.iso disk and attempted a network install.  Things
proceeded smoothly until Anaconda choked on one of the
Packages - network manager config or some such.  I rsynced
just now and tried to install 32 bit Rawhide on another machine
using pxeboot.  Same results but it choked on a different package.

A new pxeboot network install of 64 rawhide installed on that second
machine without problems.  This appears to be a 32 bit problem.

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf omen com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665