Re: DNS issues

Hi!

The DNS server is working. I have tried another machine on the network, and it was still working correctly. I think it's very likely that the cause is to be found on the F11 beta machine.

I totally forgot to check IPv6 though. It was already late at night. :) I will try to disable IPv6 later when I am back at the machine.

Regards
--
Richard "Shred" Körber