File system corruption this morning

Just booted my system this morning to find that it wouldn't boot. It dumped me to a prompt with a suggestion to run fsck. Running fsck showed that there was an incorrect free block count (I think). Once the fsck run was done, I rebooted, and it booted to the login prompt with no issues.

This was for the partition mounting '/', I believe. It's ext4. All my partitions are set up as LVM logical partitions.

I apologize for not taking note of more detail. My first instinct is to fix it, and I tend to forget about the details.
--
*Brian Vuyk*
Web Design & Development