Re: Will add a few fedora upgrade test cases, your feedback would be welcome

On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 17:38 +0800, Liam wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> A few fedora upgrade test cases were created.These cases will test the fedora system upgrade with local CD/DVD.Get more details from:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Upgrade_system
>
> Any suggestion or question,please feel free to reply. Your feedback would be welcome.

They look good, thanks Liam.  I've made a few corrections including
moving into the QA: wiki namespace and utilizing the {{QA/Test_Case}}
template.  I've only updated QA:Testcase_Anaconda_Upgrade_New_Bootloader
to the new template, you may wish to do the same for the others.

We don't have a section related to upgrades in the Fedora 11
installation test matrix, would it make sense to add your new tests to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_11_Install_Results_Template?

Thanks,
James