nautilus-sendto behaviour : bug or not bug ?

Hello

I m using fedora 11 beta. I defined Thunderbird as the default mail agent (System > Preferences > Default applications). I m using Gajim , rathar than Pidgin. In gajim preferences, I define gajim as the default jabber agent.

In nautilus, when I try to use the "send to" contextual menu I don't see gajim ( pidgin isn't in the list too ) and there still is an entry for "Email (Evolution)".

Is that a bug or a bad configuration ?

Axel