Re: any thoughts on why firefox is still nad-grindingly slow?

On 25/04/2009 12:32 PM, Robert L Cochran wrote:
I'm using Firefox 3.1B3 on Fedora 11, x86_64 and love it. I travel quite a lot and bring my Fedora 11 laptop with me everywhere and so far I've not had a single Firefox issue regardless of where I connect to the net. My only problem (and perhaps I'm not doing something right) is that I can't get Flash to work on x86_64 and this is more and more of a thorn in my side as my friends ask me to look at this or that posting on YouTube.

Thunderbird on x86_64 is a little more quirky when composing HTML emails, but it is still handling my 2+ Gb of mail folders like a champ.

Bob
what flash are you using? 32bit one or 64bit one?