Update Applet not disappearing

Hi there,

There is a really minor issue with the update applet in F11.

The Update Applet appears in the notification area showing that updates are available. I use the command line to update the system, but the update applet doesn't disappear.

If I then select "Show Updates" it displays "All software is up to date", but then again it doesn't disappear from the notification area.

Even if I select "Update System Now" it comes back with "Nothing to do" but it doesn't disappear.

Regards,
Andrew