Re: Polkit-Qt?

Rex Dieter wrote:
> 2.  k3b can be built with
> -DK3B_BUILD_K3BSETUP=OFF
> to avoid the polkit-qt dependency.

And that's how it should ALWAYS be built in Fedora. We always disabled
K3bSetup. K3b has no business running stuff as root. It is explicitly NOT
needed to be root for our burning tools (cdrtools (wodim etc.), cdrdao,
dvd+rw-tools (growisofs) etc.) to work. If burning fails with the tools run
as a regular user, file bugs against the affected tools.

        Kevin Kofler