Re: nautilus-sendto behaviour : bug or not bug ?

Le 25/04/2009 19:57, Paul W. Frields a écrit :
I could be wrong, but since there's no source code in nautilus-sendto
concerning gajim, in which case, it's not really a bug, just a TODO.
You should probably file a RFE with the upstream in that case.

There is an option allowing the build of the gajim plugin of nautilus-sendto. The package from rawhide may have been built without it. Should I fill a bug ?

About the thunderbird/Evolution part, I filled a bug.