Re: Rawhide. Xsane

2009/4/27 Christopher Beland <beland alum mit edu>:
> I would encourage you to report bugs like this directly into Bugzilla;
> the package maintainers may or may not be reading this mailing list, and
> sometimes these issues fall through the cracks and are forgotten (like
> this one).
>
> -B.
>
> On Sat, 2009-04-18 at 17:11 +0200, Antonio M wrote:
>> 2009/4/18 Antonio M <antonio montagnani gmail com>:
>> > After updating of last two days, Xsane doesn't allow you to select
>> > Area in preview window.
>> > Furthermore area selection is changed during operation in a fuzzy logic!!!
>> > It was working fine..

Chris,

I usually send a message and if necessary I file a bug.....this was
already solved some days ago and it was connected to nouveau driver:
not everybody experienced it (and also menu were broken in Openoffice)
but when user's choice was nouveau as driver

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag