Re: F11 kvm-qemu: isn't svm enough on AMD?

sean darcy wrote, On 04/27/2009 08:55 AM:
Robert P. J. Day wrote:
  hang on ... so which qemu-related package was missing?  i'm thinking
qemu-user but it would be nice to clarify that.

rday
--

I don't know. I'd first done yum groupinstall virtualization. As I remember, that only brought in qemu-img. When that didn't work I installed qemu*x86. I may have installed qemu-user also. Finally yum install qemu*. Then it worked.

Assuming all installation was done with yum, you could look at the /var/log/yum.log and get the info.

--
Todd Denniston