One or more disks are failing

Dear folks,

This little program is getting to be annoying :(,

Disk Notifications
/usr/libexec/gdu-notification-daemon --delay
Provides notifications related to disks

I have removed it, at least from Starting up. It tells me "One or more disks are failing", My machine has a new disk, it has just been built. The disk is new, what is happening?  It tells me this on two of my machines.

smolt profile:
	http://www.smolts.org/client/show/pub_3cbd7490-9741-46ec-8513-d22674a7fa0a (public)

In case it is relevant to my question/rant/

Thanks,

Antonio