Re: vmware problem in F11

On 04/27/2009 08:25 AM, Adrin Jalali wrote:

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 9:05 AM, Lawrence E. Graves
<lgraves risingstarmbc com <mailto:lgraves risingstarmbc com>> wrote:

    I guess that's the kind of answer an inexperienced guy would give.
    Â Mine
    didn't work after I installed Vmware because it wouldn't compile, so I
    switched to akmod and mine worked. Â I forgot that I have a friend that
    sent me some packages also to install. I am still having trouble because
    I have to force quit. Â Sorry for the incorrect answer to your problem.

Your problem was with vmware kernel modules. But mine is another thing.
I don't know, maybe it's better to report it on vmware forums.

Best,
Adrin.

http://communities.vmware.com/message/1218802

i have no problems here with WS on F-11...