Re: F10 nightmare under control

Adam Williamson wrote on fedora-test-list:
- " wl is a proprietary module and is not part of Fedora, hence your problem
is unlikely to be addressed on this list :) "

Oooopppsss !!!!!!  - I should have known! -but I have been somewhat unaware
of the fact. ( somewhat funny - Did more hardware tests in Vista, and when
I started Fedora, the usual problem have not occured yet )

This was really stupid. All that struggle ? hmmm...

Can I replace the card with something Fedora support ?

//ARNE

#%%!?!"%&& - ( censored )