GNOME powersavings, blanking of screen

Dear fellow testers and developers that view messages,

Thanks to GNOME developers for fixing the screen blanking troubles, where the screen always stayed on and never blanked.  I appreciate it very much and I'm sure other users will too!

KEEP UP the excellent work in the SQUASHING of BUGS and make an excellent Fedora 11 Release :)

Regards,

Antonio