Re: F11 kvm-qemu: isn't svm enough on AMD?

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> For networking we have a page describing our 2 recommended configs
> here:
>
> http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Networking

Those both need quite some configuration. What's wrong with the userspace
network stack? You can talk from QEMU out with no configuration and just
need a -redir switch to forward a QEMU port to an arbitrary host port
(which can also be used to connect from the host to the VM by connecting to
localhost). That should be working with KVM too, shouldn't it?

        Kevin Kofler