F11: Why can't CUPS add a SAMBA printer any more?

At my office, the officially-supported method of letting self-managed
machines print to the department printers is to use Samba to connect.
As of Fedora 11, I can't find any method (either using
sys-config-printer or the interface at localhost:631) to add a Samba
networked printer, and I can't see any documentation anywhere that
would imply that something has been removed. What's up?

Thanks for any help,

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
ICCS, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.