Re: F11: Why can't CUPS add a SAMBA printer any more?

2009/4/29 "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg hi is>:
> First make sure that the samba Port are open
> In Gnome System --> Administration --> Printing
> <Click> New -->  Select Windows Printer via Samba

Turns out I needed "samba-client" installed and now it works. Thanks
for pointing me in the right direction!

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
ICCS, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.