Re: SSH, firefox, and X

Well I got my happy ass up and went over to the other box on which firefox fails over ssh. It doesn't work at all. Funny because I used it a few days past and it worked then...well it didn't instantly crash, anyway exceuse the noise. Though the logout hanging still seems like a problem.
--
"Any fool can know. The point is to understand" --Albert Einstein

Bored??
http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Fuqwit1.0

http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Coding_the_Magic_into_the_Eight_Ball