F11 monitor configuration / virtualization

Hi,
Where did the monitor configuration go in f11? I've booted a virtualized instance of F11 using kvm but can only get a maximum resolution of 800x600. The monitor is displayed as "unknown" and there seems to be no way to select one (like for example a generic 1280x1024 one). I'm also running an instance of WinXP using kvm and there I get higher resolutions out of the box.

Regards,
  Dennis