Re: F11, gnome-power-manager, and nut-hal

On 01/05/09 02:35, Kevin Kofler wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Post the output of devkit-power -d and rpm -q gnome-power-manager. If
anything else is needed, the traiger or developer will ask for it.

I think the HAL output snippet might also be useful, not so much to show
that HAL works, but because it contains the details of what the hardware
with the issue is.

        Kevin Kofler

thats what I thought ... i did include it in the bug report