Re: Can't stop log

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> wrote:
I'm having a heck of a time reproducing it - given that so far
I've only seen it once in about 20 reboots, it's not really lending
itself to useful debugging.

Incomplete GUI shutdown happens about 20% of the time on my Acer Aspire One.

Random reproducibility is the worst kind. (The last non-hardware random issue I recall was with mdadm in a race condition)

--
Jason