Re: can't apply today's Rawhide updates

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Miller" <maxamillion gmail com> To: "For testers of Fedora Core development releases" <fedora-test-list redhat com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: can't apply today's Rawhide updates

I didn't run into that issue, updates applied just fine but after
reboot I get no X :( .... it just boots through plymouth and then the
screen goes blank.

Anyone else getting anything similar from todays rawhide updates?

-Adam

Same here.  It seems X is seg faulting now.  I and using nouveau driver.

Jim