Re: screensaver not kicking in?

I have the same issue in the Fedora 11 and I do not know how to fix it.

Is anybody know how to fix it?

salu2...
masch...

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 7:41 AM, Jonathan Kamens <jik kamens brookline ma us> wrote:
Usually I lock my screen with ctrl-alt-L before I walk away from my computer.  Last night I didn't, and when I came back in the morning it wasn't locked.

I just checked my screensaver preferences and they are (still, as expected) configured to lock the screen automatically if I'm idle for five minutes.  For some reason this did not work.

Is anybody else seeing this?

I'm running with a recent rawhide update.

 jik