RE: screensaver not kicking in?

A couple of clarifications about the particular issue that I'm seeing...

1. I wasn't talking about the screensaver kicking in but not locking the
screen; I was talking about the screensaver not kicking in at all.

2. This problem only showed up recently.  I'm fairly certain that as
recently as a few days ago I saw my screensaver kick in and lock the screen
when I was sitting in front of the computer but didn't do anything on it for
a few minutes.

  Jik