test days live image creation guide

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 17:27:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have updated the guide [1] a little bit once more.
Changes include:
* added IRC client (pidgin) that was missing before
* added some useful apps (mc, vim, etc)
* added recordmydesktop app to help making screencasts
  for bug reports
* removed some other packages to save space
* created a desktop icon to connect to Test Day IRC chat
* fixed firefox home page to show Test Day page (although
  I'm unable to turn off the "first run welcome" page, does
  anybody know how?)

If something doesn't work, let me know.

And of course I ask all Fedora QA and Fit-n-Finish members to
use these (or modified) scripts to have the Test Days images
a little more user-friendly :)

Thanks,
Kamil