Unhandled Exceptions in Wednesday's Rawhide,evenwith Binkie

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Thu Aug 20 08:19:25 UTC 2009

The Rawhide installer unhandled exception triggered by a empty card
reader has returned.

With its binkie in place, installation proceeded normally until I tried
to specify the
boot loader be installed in the root partition instead of MBR.  I don't
recall encountering
an unhandled exception at this place before.

p.s.  With the installer setting the display to high resolution, please
can we have a
maximize button for the package selection dialog?  It is most annoying
having to use
fiddly scroll bars while most of the screen is simply wasted.

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf at omen.com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665