usable boot.iso?

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 20 18:38:01 UTC 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 02:27:18PM -0400, James Laska wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-08-20 at 14:03 -0400, Scott Robbins wrote:
> > I'm trying to find a boot or net iso that will allow a network install.
> >

> > Anyone know where I can get one that will work?
>
> I thought there was another bug tracking this, but at the moment all I
> can find is bug#502229.

51894 seems to be it.

> dependency (see
> http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/mash/rawhide-20090820/logs/i386.log).
> An updated ntfsprogs build should resolve this (thanks spot!).  You are
> welcome to use retest with F-12-Alpha-RC2 [1], or a previous rawhide
> boot.iso [2].

Unfortunately, I don't have them now. (On vacation, playing aruond with
USB installs.)  :=(

Of course, I completely wiped the hard drive, figuring I'd just
reinstall today. I suppose I could use a live, but I dislike that, as I
have my own custom things I do.

Thanks, however, for the quick answer. I'd rather hear it's unavailable
than find I'm too incompetent to find it.   :)

Many thanks.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Spike: What's this? Sittin' around watching the telly while
there's evil still afoot? It's not very industrious of you. I say
we go out there and kick a little demon ass! What, can't go
without your Buffy, is that it? Let's find her! She is the chosen
one, after all. Come on! Vampires! Grrr! Nasty! Let's annihilate
them, for justice, and for... the safety of puppies... and
Christmas, right? Let's fight that evil! Let's kill something!
Oh, come on!