Automated Bug Reporting Tool TESTDAY (2009-08-20)

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Mon Aug 24 12:02:13 UTC 2009

----- "Frank Murphy (Frankly3D)" <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 18/08/09 19:53, David Pravec wrote:
> > Hello, friends!
> >
> > TestDay for Automated Bug Reporting Tool (ABRT)
> > will be hold at this Thursday, 2009-08-20.
> >

> With the testday officially over.
>
> Is it ok to keep abrt active?
> update from rawhide.repo or abrt.repo?

Forwarding reply from Jiri Moskovcak, ABRT developer:

Sure, it's a new project, that needs continuous testing, but now you
should try to use it as ordinary user -> no artificially created
crashes, just let abrt watch over your system and use it to create
proper reports to our BZ. As for official or rawhide repository - I'll
keep rawhide updated, but our repository is updated more often with more
unstable version which means 'more fun' :)

Jirka