New BugZapper Introduction

Vipin M vipintm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 10:48:20 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I am Vipin (vipintm), I am a research student at AU-KBC Research Centre,
Anna University Chennai.
Last 8 years I am using Linux and Last 5 years I am using fedora in desktop,
servers and laptops.
In our research centre last 4 years I am doing network/system admin as
part-time which include setting up and manage the network and servers.

I mostly work morning time till late light(11pm) [ in Indian time zone (UTC
+5:30) ].
You can find more details about me in my home page link in my signature.

Bye

---
Vipin M
MS By Research Student,
Wireless Communication Research Group,
AU - KBC Research Centre,
MIT Campus of Anna University,
Chennai - 600 044.

Phone : (+91) 044 2223 1034 / 4885 / 6858    Ext : 129
Mobile : (+91) 098407 88435