Installing F12 alpha from external USB DVD drive impossible

Hi,

trying to install F12 alpha from my external USB DVD drive fails: The DVD boots, but after having selected installation language and keyboard layout, the installer says: did not find an installation image. A selection dialog is presented (including the DVD drive from which I booted[/dev/scd2]), but if I select this drive, the installer stops. I mean to remember similar Alpha/Beta problems in F10 and F11.

Installation from IDE DVDs is possible.

Somebody has similar problems?

--

Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes