Re: How to report bugs for Fedora 12 alpha?

On 08/31/2009 12:12 AM, Tomek Chrzczonowicz wrote:
>> Preferably, the latter.
>
> Can running pure rawhide damage my hardware?

Generally no since if software can damage your hardware, then there is a
hardware bug as well but I should warn you that there has atleast been
one recent case where such a thing did happen. So yes, it *is* possible
but that is not specific to Rawhide.

http://lwn.net/Articles/300202/

>> Clone and mark it as blocking F12Blocker
>
> What about those that aren't blockers?

You can still clone and report it.

Rahul