Sectool Test Day Coming Up ...

Eduard Benes ebenes at redhat.com
Mon Aug 31 12:34:20 UTC 2009

Hello, friends!

I would like to announce another Test Day. This Tuesday we want to look
at Sectool (using Fit&Finish test day slot).

Sectool is a security tool that can be used both as a security audit
as well as a part of an intrusion detection system. So it looks like
this is important tool and that is why we want you to come and help
testing.

There is a Sectool TestDay wiki page [1] with all important info.

Maros Barabas and Jakub Hrozek have kindly agreed to be around,
so we'll have sufficient expertise from developers.

Drop in #fedora-test-day on Freenode on this Tuesday, Sep 1,
to join in the fun.

We are looking forward to see you this Tuesday!

/Eduard

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-09-01_Sectool