Installing Rawhide

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Tue Dec 1 17:26:35 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-01 at 09:11 -0800, John Poelstra wrote:
> Scott Robbins said the following on 12/01/2009 08:30 AM Pacific Time:

> > The wiki should be updated.
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Rawhide
> >
> > Someone has kindly already posted Jesse's announcement on the forums,
> > but, no doubt, we'll still be getting questions from people asking where
> > is the rawhide boot.iso.  :)
> >

> I guess that is part of the question I was trying to ask in my previous
> post... where did we clearly tell people the install images were being
> taken away?  I was surprised myself.
>
> Since we are changing the way we've been doing things for 12 releases
> have we considered getting the word out through some news article and blogs?
>
> John

I'm going to translate this "we" into "you" here for you.

I've been talking about n-f-r quite a bit lately, in various venues.  I
don't believe I've sent something specifically about this to
fedora-devel-announce, and I could.  I also haven't blogged about it, I
could also do that.  If anybody wants to help me, they are welcome to
it.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)