Fedora release criteria completely revised

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Tue Dec 8 14:00:40 UTC 2009

On 12/08/2009 01:21 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 08:16 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
>

>> Where there representatives from all the *DE GNOME KDE, XFCE, LXDE SUGAR
>> MOBLIN ( I would not be surprise if I'm forgetting some ) present and
>> chimed in on this? What where these suggestion that Christopher and
>> Matthias and others made encase any one wants to chime in and provide
>> additional feedback?
>>
> My comments were all on this list, so you should have no difficulty
> finding them.

Interesting reply however I'm only interested in the ones that they took
as your suggestions. As soon as I know that I can look through your
comments on the list to find them :)

If you are unaware of which one(s) it was it's perhaps best to get Adam,
Will or James to chime that into this thread.

JBG