Broken dependencies with Fedora 12 + updates-testing - 2009-12-11

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 11 22:21:45 UTC 2009

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 17:04:40 -0500 (EST), Seth wrote:
>

>> On Fri, 11 Dec 2009, Michael Schwendt wrote:
>>
>>> Immediately received tons of delivery failure notifications for Fedora
>>> Project package owner email aliases:
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
>>>
>>>     ...-owner at fedoraproject.org
>>>

>> I suspect it was during the email move for the outage.
>
> Hmmm... what timezone does apply? Here it still was Dec 11th when the
> mails were sent.

We had to migrate the mail earlier so we wouldn't have it down the entire
weekend. There was not supposed to be ANY mail going through that box
until it was fully migrated. However, a bit got flipped a bit early and
there was about an hour there were mail was bouncing if it was going
through that machine en-route to someone  @redhat.com.

-sv