Something much slower after upgrading to F13 Rawhide?

Jonathan Kamens jik at kamens.brookline.ma.us
Mon Dec 14 16:26:48 UTC 2009

A few weeks ago, I wrote:

A couple of days ago, I upgraded my system to F13 Rawhide.  Since then, a
little miniclip.com flash game my kids got me addicted to ("Aliens Must
Die") is running much more slowly.  It's a shoot-em-up game with lots of
moving objects, and the system just doesn't seem to be able to keep up with
animating them nearly as well as it could before the upgrade.

I'm pleased to report that this problem is gone as of yesterday's Rawhide.

  Jik