New BugZapper Introduction

Hello all,

My name is Stephanie Das Gupta. I go by the nick of stephdg on irc.freenode.net.

I am living in Kolkata, India, but am originally from the US.

My experience with Fedora is very limited. I have only started to use Fedora since May. I currently use Fedora 10. I also a non-coding contributor to KDE especially in the KDE-edu area regarding the India specific content.

I am looking at getting into Fedora QA and bug triaging, but I have no idea how to get started really, or where to start. :) Any help would be appreciated.

--
~ Stephanie ~