Proposal for new QA test for L10N

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Dec 23 11:32:05 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-12-23 at 11:00 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> Hi QA team
>
> I am Noriko Mizumoto, coming from Fedora Localization Project.
> As we are in scheduling period, I'd like to propose new QA test to be
> created. Here is the detail.

Hi :)

I think we'd be happy to help with this however we can, but it seems
like something that obviously depends on linguistic ability! We can
contribute any of us in QA who speak languages other than English,
perhaps.

For building images to test - in fact, live images are generated
automatically, nightly, available at:

http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/

would this be to your requirements?

Thanks for all your work.