How to enter karma points

stan eiqep_eiwo_y at cox.net
Sun Feb 15 17:37:52 UTC 2009

Hi,

I run F10 with updates-testing enabled.  Yesterday I got the new kernel, and because it is running fine for me I thought
I would go to the site https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ and enter a positive karma for it.

No matter what I did, I couldn't get it to take.  I have to confess that I'm not sure that I could read the captcha
properly, so maybe that was it.  I must say that machines must have a hard time with "reading" it when a human can't
read it.  :-)

I entered my email address, a comment, and checked the radio button "works for me".  Entered what I thought the captcha
said and kept getting told there was a problem and it couldn't accept my feedback.

What did I miss?  Do I have to register somewhere?

Thanks for any clarification.