yum rawhide repository broken?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 19:50:46 UTC 2009

--- On Sat, 2/21/09, G.Wolfe Woodbury <ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us> wrote:

> From: G.Wolfe Woodbury <ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us>
> Subject: yum rawhide repository broken?
> To: "Testing Fedora Technologies" <fedora-test-list at redhat.com>
> Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 6:38 AM
> I'm getting a yum error stating that the repomd.xml file
> can't be located in yesterday's rawhide (20090220)
>
> The file is in the local mirror at
> ..../development/i386/os/repodata/repomd.xml
> (where ....  is my local lead-in to the dir)
>
> is this because  of the i386->i586 transition?
>
> -- G.Wolfe Woodbury
>
> -- fedora-test-list mailing list
> fedora-test-list at redhat.com
> To unsubscribe:

I am in total agreement, I could not apply any of yesterday's updates :(
I did not report the issue because I had to prepare for a game in the afternoon, I tried to apply them in the morning and then again in the evening to no avail, I will try again on Monday and hopefully these get fixed :)

Regards,

Antonio