BugZappers

Lalit Dhiri my_linux at live.com
Tue Feb 24 14:26:19 UTC 2009

> From: my_linux at live.com
> To: fedora-test-list at redhat.com
> Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 06:06:09 +0000
> Subject: RE: BugZappers
>

>> From: awilliam at redhat.com
>> To: fedora-test-list at redhat.com
>> Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:41:04 -0800
>> Subject: Re: BugZappers
>>

> Hi Adam,
>
> I am definitely interested so I guess the first thing I need to do is create a Fedora account as I already have a Bugzilla account?
>
> Secondly is there a breakdown of the meeting sent to this list as I will be at work so will be unable to attend?
>
> Thanks

Just a quick follow up I have signed up for a Fedora account with username: lkdhiri. I have also signed up for the Fedora Bugs Group and am waiting to be approved. Hopefully this will not take too long...

If anyone has any tips for starters it would be great if you can send them through to the list or provide a link.

Thanks

--
Lalit Dhiri
Linux the root to no GPFs