0xFFFF getting bug reports just because it's the 1st component in the list.

Hi,

Because 0xFFFF is alphabetically 1st component we have, it gets bugs filed against it because people don't know what to file against.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?component=0xFFFF&product=Fedora

* I've tried to reassign to correct components, but I am unsure with some bugs. Please see if we can get them all fixed because I don't think any of the NEW bugs are actually about 0xFFFF

* Should we consider creating a component especially to catch this situation, and owned by the bug zappers.
e.g. component 000-Not-Sure-What-Component-To-File-Against.

Thanks,

Lex.