0xFFFF getting bug reports just because it's the 1st component in the list.

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Feb 25 04:21:19 UTC 2009

Lex Hider wrote:
> * I've tried to reassign to correct components, but I am unsure with
> some bugs. Please see if we can get them all fixed because I don't think
> any of the NEW bugs are actually about 0xFFFF

I reassigned all the remaining ones, 3 to distribution (one where there's no
sane way to know what package the bug is about, and I tried hard to figure
it out from the crash log, which has all sorts of useless information, but
is missing that one; two package wishes), the others into appropriate
components.

        Kevin Kofler