Same bug for two components

iarly selbir iarlyy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 13:12:38 UTC 2009

look   the  bug, a changed bug component from packagekit to
gnome-packagekit  because  I  talked with reporter  and this told me that
open gnome-packagekit ..

The  problem is packagekit that doesn't translate the package summary for
currrent user lang

Example:

my lang is pt_BR  ( portuguese braziliian ), but when I search for  any
package in kpk the summary of package appears in english.

yum info package works fine

bug: #487614

Regards,

- -