Enabling a wifi LED

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 17:57:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:46:29PM -0500, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Scott Robbins (scottro at nyc.rr.com) said:
> >
> > I've also looked but haven't found anything.  At one point, I
> > installed a vanilla 2.6.27 kernel and enabled everything with LED in its
> > name, but still had no luck.  That doesn't mean it's not there, just
> > that I didn't know where to look.
>
> Is there a led device in /sys/class/leds associated with the wireless
> card? (I have neither a AAO, nor a ath5k device, but if there was something
> upstream-ish, that would be where to look)

I'll have to check tonight--at present, I don't have an ath5k device
here.
Thanks very much for the hint.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Spike: Oh, sod the spell. Your friends are in the factory. I'm
really glad I came here, you know? I've been all wrongheaded
about this. weepin', crawlin', blamin' everybody else. I want
Dru back. I've just gotta be the man I was, The man She loved.
I'm going to do what I should have done in the first place-- I'll
 find here, wherever she is, tie her up, torture her until she
likes me again.