New QA wikipage in the horizone

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Fri Jan 23 14:25:51 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-23 at 13:56 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> As mentioned in the fedora meeting log a new QA wiki page is in the horizon
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Johannbg/Draft/QA

First, love the new Fedora QA logo! :)  Many thanks to María Leandro for
contributing the logo.  If you maintain a QA related page and want the
new logo ... just include {{header|qa}} at the top of your wiki page.

Jóhann, I really like how you've consolidated the content into something
that's consumable.  My tolerance is always 1 page width, so great job!

> Quality Control. A.K.A Bug Hunters Bug Triagers...

Would you consider this test execution and progress against specific
releases (F10, F11 etc...)?  Whereas Quality Assurance would capture
process and planning initiatives?

> Development A.K.A Bug Breeders...

I like the "Bug breeders" theme, but not sure if that is the best fit
for the QA page.

Thanks,
James

 James Laska         -- jlaska at redhat.com