Re: rawhide report: 20090128 changes

Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

> > But I'm still getting RPMs daily via yum.
>
> Mirrors often lag behind a bit. Yum mirror lookup by default is also
> semi randomized and based on geoip to share bandwidth.

Lag behind for a week? I don't buy that. Besides, every time I saw an
interesting new package in the daily anouncement, I could "yum info" it or
even download it. So mirrors don't lag _that_ much. And I'm thinking yum
does hunt for an up-to-date mirror.
Casilla 110-V, Valparaiso, Chile 2340000       Fax:  +56 32 2797513